BID Group is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1500 employees working in our divisions located across North America.
Our Industrial Electricians will report directly to the Project Manager and/or his designate and will be responsible for aiding in the development of projects in accordance with the Company’s Standards, specifications and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Assembly of electrical control panels per layout drawings and electrical schematics.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be honest, professional, able to work autonomously as needed, and understand attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to function under pressure, and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans.
- Industrial electrical experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and a range of attractive benefits. Every job application is treated confidentially. BID Group US is an EEO employer. If interested in working with us, please send your resume to Loren@mocoeng.com and reference the posting name. Only those candidates whose application meets the qualifications of the position applied will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
- Fabricator, welder, millwright, machinist, pipe fitter, iron worker, carpenter, electrician;
- Heavy duty mechanic, crane operator, heavy equipment operator, alignment technician;
- Engineer, engineering tech, PLC programmer, mechanical designer/technologist