Inside Sales Representative
The BID Group of Companies is a North American leader in the design, manufacture and support of World Class equipment, services and turnkey solutions for the solid wood processing industry. BID Group serves primarily the North American market and offers the most comprehensive range of products available, producing everything from mechanical equipment and PLCs to optimization systems equipped with digital machine vision technology. The company integrates its products & technology to deliver fully automated production lines. BID Group has over 1500 employees working in our many divisions located around North America.
The main duties will include working under the supervision of the Service Sales Manager, the inside parts sales representative will work with different contributors, external, and internal, in order to provide information and answers to different requests always keeping the customer satisfaction in mind.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and record Customer requests in the ERP.
- Send quotes and sales order confirmations to the customer.
- Follow up with customers on past quotes.
- Send information to customers on our products and equipment.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and emails.
- Work closely with outside sales representative to grow parts sales.
- Communicate with different internal departments to gather and validate information when needed.
- Answer phone calls from customers and provide requested information.
- Perform any other tasks related to parts sales.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Sawmill Industry knowledge and industrial components used in machine fabrication would be a major asset.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency in computer skills (Word, Excel, and other specialized software).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full time, permanent position (40 hours/week)
- Health care insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Fabricator, welder, millwright, machinist, pipe fitter, iron worker, carpenter, electrician;
- Heavy duty mechanic, crane operator, heavy equipment operator, alignment technician;
- Engineer, engineering tech, PLC programmer, mechanical designer/technologist