BID Group is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1800 employees working in our divisions located across North America.
DelTech is BID’s primary brand of continuous and batch kilns as well as biomass-fueled energy systems. These energy systems supply thermal energy for lumber dry kilns, material dryers, board presses, log conditioning, power generation and plant heating systems. Though they specialize in energy solutions for the forestry sector, DelTech is also an industry leader in pellet plant manufacturing. Creating turnkey systems, DelTech provides start-to-finish solutions for their clients.
We are currently looking for a Shipping/Receiving Supervisor to join our growing and dynamic team. The position is in Prince George, British-Columbia.
- Supervision of 3-5 people
- Planning domestic and US loads
- Accurate QC shipping and receiving
- Yard management experience
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Mobile equipment experience
- Inventory management software
- Warehouse management degree is an asset
You like to take on challenges and work with state-of-the-art equipment, you are looking to be part of a dynamic team and you want to participate in the success of a growing business. This opportunity is for you.
We want to hear from you! Send your resume to Jayson.Hooker@bidgroup.ca. Only selected applications will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.
- Fabricator, welder, millwright, machinist, pipe fitter, iron worker, carpenter, electrician;
- Heavy duty mechanic, crane operator, heavy equipment operator, alignment technician;
- Engineer, engineering tech, PLC programmer, mechanical designer/technologist