Travel and Office Administrator
BID Group is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1500 employees working in our divisions located across North America.
The Travel & Office Administrator provides a wide range of support services for the BID Group office and employees including but not limited to service reports, booking travel itineraries, and managing the office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Office Administration: Order supplies for office and kitchen areas. Ensure all supplies are stocked. Order business cards. Work with the cleaning company to ensure the office is clean and presentable as needed.
- Manage the Travel Desk for US Service team and employees: Book travel itineraries for the US/BC Service team and key employees. Schedule flights make hotel reservations and ensure all company travel policies are in place.
- Service Reports: Edit, review, distribute Service Reports for BID Service group disciplines. Follow up to ensure reports are getting done in a timely manner.
- Company Apparel: Order and distribute company apparel as needed.
- Projects: as assigned. Assist with creating training materials as needed for training classes in the Technical training center. Support office lunches and activities as needed. Support sales & service management as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Travel booking experience preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a fast past office
We offer a competitive salary and a range of attractive benefits. Every job application is treated confidentially. BID Group US is an EEO employer. If interested in working with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the posting name. Only those candidates whose application meets the qualifications of the position applied will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
- Fabricator, welder, millwright, machinist, pipe fitter, iron worker, carpenter, electrician;
- Heavy duty mechanic, crane operator, heavy equipment operator, alignment technician;
- Engineer, engineering tech, PLC programmer, mechanical designer/technologist