With nearly 150 bull edgers in operation, PHL is one of the leading North-American manufacturers of this type of machinery. PHL gang edgers have been totally redesigned from their original version and now feature CNC-machined parts.
- Electric or hydraulic linear saw setworks
- Offered either with strobe saws or guided saws
- Saw module offered with single or double arbors
- Various configurations available upon request
- For both softwood and hardwood
PHL edger infeed systems can be configured various ways in order to meet individual client needs.
- Positioning of core wood and cants either manually or with an optimizer
- Two motor-driven press rolls with transfer chain to carry core wood and cants towards positioning rods
- Fully-manual infeed table with independent transfer chains