Improve the flow of your plant and reduce the pressure on the edger by installing profilers on your existing equipment.
- Makes the edger obsolete in a mill where profiling units are installed at primary and secondary breakdown
- Reduces the pressure on the edger by at least 50% when installed at secondary breakdown only
- Improves the flow of the mill
- Increases production capacity
- Increases sawing speed up to 25% when installed at primary breakdown
- Addition of profiling units at primary and/or secondary breakdown according to the configuration of your mill and your raw material
- May install profilers on existing equipment
- Reduces the need for labor: no one is required at edger output
- Simplifies maintenance compared to an edger
Several optimization and sawing line upgrades are available. Contact us today!