Ensure your sawmill will be operational for many years to come. By offering routine maintenance, spare parts and tuning services, we help production stay in top shape. With our network of knowledgeable, efficient and professional technicians, as well as our team of specialists in mechanics, automation and optimization, we guarantee a quick response anywhere in the world.
“I would like to thank BID Group for hosting the training webinars on various pieces of equipment. They have been very helpful and informative to our maintenance personnel. During the time of the pandemic it has been almost impossible to hold a training class and have people attend, for obvious reasons. Our people have benefited greatly from them without the exposure issues of traveling. Thank you again and keep up the good work.”
— Randell Robinson, General Manager at Two Rivers Lumber
Our EverBlue® Program aims to continually renew the effective lifespan of the installed BID Group base of equipment via our onsite experts, aftermarket subscription-based programs and preventative maintenance plans.
- Optimization Upkeep Plan covering the software, technology updates and hardware, and commission
- Expert Care Plan covering lighting maintenance and system calibrations, as well as ensuring a grade specialist onsite to maximize grade recovery
- Preventative Maintenance Plan that includes phone support, service plans, parts discounts, and flat service rates that guarantee no OT premiums.
BID Group sets the precedent! – INDUSTRY’S FIRST WEBINAR SERIES FOR TECHNICAL TRAINING
- Join one of 36 Webinars specifically targeting Technical audiences
- 45-minute training sessions on various BID Group equipment led by our highly skilled service technicians from Mechanical, PLC Controls, Kilns, and Optimization/Wood Processing.
- Question & Answer sessions
- For EverBlue® customers only
- Contact Mary Copeland at email@example.com for more information and to sign up for upcoming Training Webinars.
- Contact your Account Managers to get more information on the EverBlue Program and/or how to purchase a training webinar package.
At the BID Group, we recognize these are challenging times. Lumber prices have never been higher, and the cost of downtime can be very expensive. That’s why The BID Group of Companies is proud to announce our latest innovation in customer support: exBIDite™, a new service that will help your business get the parts and service you need when you need them by knowing that, “Your Urgency is our Priority™”.
Here’s how it works:
- When you call for exBIDite™ parts, we’ll access our increased levels of inventory and move your order to the front of the line where it will ship within 24 hours or less, guaranteed.
- When the part you need has to be fabricated we can exBIDite™ its place in the production schedule to get it to you sooner than the current lead time.
- And when the call comes in for emergency service, we’ll exBIDite™ expertly trained service personnel to your business as our immediate priority.
Time is money and there is no time to waste waiting on parts and service when equipment is down. Now you can have the parts and service you need delivered to your door within the fastest allowable time frame by using our exBIDite™ service. Talk to your account manager today about our latest innovation in customer support because at the Bid Group, we are committed to your success by making sure “Your URGENCY is our PRIORITY™”.